How about a gtplanet logo decal on our cars?

GrumpyOldMan

Premium
United States
Southern California
dagware
I was thinking that I rarely know when I'm racing with another forum member, and I wish there was a way to tell (in the game). While it would be nice if we indicated that in our names, I'm pretty sure that's unreasonable considering the limitations on length and number of times we're allowed to change the name.

But how about a decal? I'm just blue-skying here, but if we put a decal on the back of our cars, we'd at least know when we're about to bump overtake someone. It would be especially cool if we could put something on the front left of the car that could be seen in the thumbnails, but I can't really envision what would work.

I'm sure some people wouldn't want to mess up their liveries, but even though I spend a lot of time on my personal liveries, this is something I'd gladly add - of course, I'd remove it if I shared a livery.

Anyone got any thoughts on this? Or has it already been discussed and discarded as a dumb idea?

I put a GT Planet decal on every livery i make, most times including one on the front and back for identification, although i wonder if people would actually notice it during a race....

1667888104038.png

I put a GT Planet decal on every livery i make, most times including one on the front and back for identification, although i wonder if people would actually notice it during a race....

View attachment 1206664
I see you are using my Netherlands number board, superb mate. :cheers:

@GrumpyOldMan I have 2 GTPlanet number boards if such a thing would interest you, they're in my gallery, my PSN is Sid_Neigh, cheers.
GTP5.png

View attachment 1206664
My eyes were immediately drawn to the Cat claiming the number board as its own.

In my livery I have the globe on the front quarters on the car and the whole logo on the back wing.

Back