How about reviews...

  • Thread starter Thread starter fluff408
  • 16 comments
  • 1,349 views
Messages
15
Messages
Fluff408
I've built a virtual review magazine. What?! Yeah, well, I got bored and had an urge to write and do a little research. So, I threw together a review of the 1965 Toyota Sports 800. Yes, in the game.

So, it's a little childish, but it's fun. I setup a quick Google site, took some photo mode pictures, did a whole lot of research, and wrote a review of the aforementioned car. I just wanted some feedback, to see if there was any interest in reading something like this regularly, or if anyone else out there is also a little crazy and wants to join me in writing (or taking pictures, editing, etc.).

Not interested in too hardcore, but I'm open to other ideas above and beyond what's on the site. Anyway, here's the link to the first review.

Looking forward to hearing back from everyone.

P.S. Before you're too tough on my writing in the review, I have only done my first round of revisions. I just wanted to do an interest check before I wasted any more time at work. :lol:
 
Very nice review. The webpage is very sleek and nice. I hope you decide to keep doing this as you are very good
 
I like to do that as well. I'm on my iTouch right now, but later I can show you a couple of the reviews I've done so you can perhaps find some hints or "hire" me as a writter! :lol:.

GT5 the real car reviewing simulator.
 
Wow, great job! I love your writing style, and your website is very nice. 👍
 
Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone! I will pm those of you who expressed an interest in helping out. Thank you all again for the kind words.
 
Despite Toyota’s triple digit claim, I never saw more than 85 miles an hour. While going downhill. With a strong tailwind.

:lol: nice review 👍
 
Very cool. :cool: Nice site & good review. Well done & keep it up! :cheers:
 
Very good...Let us know when you do another one :)
 
That was pretty cool. Well done, mate!
 
Also if you need access to vehicles then I can loan them to you, or if you would like me to take pics then let me know.
 
Looks very promising, I look forward to seeing whatever reviews you have planned! :)
 
You used ABS on a '65, it originally had drum brakes. I guess not being able to tune it's 100-0 braking time is somewhat to blame... damn you PD.
 
Back