How are A-spec points calculated?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 4 comments
  • 1,960 views

Stevisiov

GTP_Sigma
Premium
Messages
5,602
United Kingdom
England, Warwickshire
Messages
GTP_Sigma
I have noticed a differential in race A-spec points allocated, in different races in the same championship. With all cars in the event locked, I am wondering what aspects affect the A-spec points attained per race?

Any thoughts?
 
Hey Stevisiov,

I have been thinking the exact same thing the last couple of days, thx for asking.
 
Hey Stevisiov,

I have been thinking the exact same thing the last couple of days, thx for asking.

I suspect it will take some time before we can have a real handle on what affects it.

Your opponents, your car, the length of the race, the level of the race, how much you win by. They all could be factors. I might have a go at isolating some of those factors tomorrow.
 
Yeah, it would help to know how the points are calculated in this game.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back