I was just wondering how its decided which cars become available to different players?
Just now, they offered the XJ to my brothers account, who's only just level 8, with absolutely no way of getting the 2 million required to buy the car, yet I've been waiting for it to come up for ages, and have never seen it.
I was wondering if anybody could tell me how they do it.
How it was explained to me...There is a pattern based on the in game days. There is place you can check which day then compare it to a database and it will show you the pattern. Great way to check how many refreshes it takes to get a rare used car.
The UCD order is predetermined and does not depend on your current level. All accounts on the same console will have the same UCD on day 1 of the game.
Have a look here if you would like to know what's coming up in your UCD (click on used car dealership search).
The UCD order is predetermined and does not depend on your current level. All accounts on the same console will have the same UCD on day 1 of the game.
This is partly true. As Famine stated in his guide, yes the list is the same for all accounts for all PS3's. HOWEVER, he also stated that there is an offset as to what cars you will have on day 1 (as far as I remember, the offset can reach up to 20 cycles), meaning one account can start from the very beginning of the UCD list, and another account can start from the 12th cycle (of course that account would miss the cars from the 1st to 11th cycle), and so on and so forth.
EDIT: I checked through the guide again, and yeah, the UCD list is locked to the console. My bad well yes, where you start from the list depends on the console. That the offset I was talking about.