How are people hitting 340mph with Bugattis?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Operation Ivy
  • 12 comments
  • 1,452 views
Messages
76
Finland
Turku
In the Bugatti I only hit 319mph and with the TZ3 I hit 315mph, I know it can go up to at least 325
 
325mph/523kmh without draft can be done...with a little help from NOS.

Go around SSX once, so you come out of the tunnel faaast @ start of L2! :dopey:
Then goose it with NOS just before the slight dip on the way up to first turn. :lol:

Veyron.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ride height 50/70
Top speed to 311 mph, then manually set final gear to 2.250
Distribution to 10:90
NOS to 50%
Ballast of 200kg to -50

Start using NOS at 2800 mark (before the hill).
 
I'm amazed I can only hit 282 mph in mine, with lowest ride height, full power and least weight. Is the rest of the suspension settings really that important for speed?
 
Remove all possible spoilers, flat floors etc, they will only slow you down.
 
This is nice advice, but not needed for a Veyron, since you cannot add any of these parts I think.

Ok, you cannot remove the spoiler that comes up? That is actualy a bit surprising, but might have to do with the fact that it's a standard car.
 
Ok, you cannot remove the spoiler that comes up? That is actualy a bit surprising, but might have to do with the fact that it's a standard car.

There are actually two of them: the '09 model is a standard car, while the '13 model is premium.
And removing a movable spoiler is impossible.
 
I got 335mph in mine without a draft, just geared it up and boosted it down the hill with NOS.
 
There are actually two of them: the '09 model is a standard car, while the '13 model is premium.
And removing a movable spoiler is impossible.

Wrong! They're both premium :P
 
Wrong! They're both premium :p

You're right. I thought the '09 was a simple import from GT5 - just like the Alpine A110 '73 is standard (and a simple carryover from older versions), while the '72 model of the same car is premium.
Makes sense, right?
 
I got 335mph in mine without a draft, just geared it up and boosted it down the hill with NOS.

Thanks for that, will have to go back and squeeze another 10MPH out of it then.
 
Back