How can I access all 1000 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter ocvmelbye
  • 5 comments
  • 1,391 views
Messages
4
Messages
ocvmelbye
Like the topic says; how can I access all 1000 cars that sony announced?

I understand that i can't buy all, since some of them are prices, but where is rest of them? They are not in the car dealer.

Isn't it possible to buy any car you'd like like ex. Forza 3?

Thanks
 
Okay, but there are only a few car in the used car lot, and I know it updates everytime you load a track. But isn't it possible to buy any car you want at any time? You got better chance to win in the lottery then find a random car you want....
 
Okay, but there are only a few car in the used car lot, and I know it updates everytime you load a track. But isn't it possible to buy any car you want at any time? You got better chance to win in the lottery then find a random car you want....

I don't know if all the cars appear at the same odds, or whether it is pre-determined. I think I read that it is pre-determined as everyone is getting the same each day aren't they?

Anyway the odds of winning the lottery with one set of numbers I believe was around 1 in 15,000,000. The odds of getting the car you want would be each day around 30 in 1,000.

That makes the chance of getting the card you want even better than the chance of winning £10 on the lottery :)
 
Plus lotteries are usually weekly... you get several chances per day with this ;)
 
My lottery is 10 times a day, and the chance of winning is 1:2.
 
Back