How can I ask my engineer?

• Thread starter A4XRBJ1
  • 17 comments
A4XRBJ1
its been written that in order to troubleshoot issues I should ask my engineer. In career mode he's even sent me an email to say come by.

But I can't find any option or menu item where I can go and see my engineer and maybe take a look at telemetry data.

Is that not activated yet or where can I find (PS4 menu)?

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

I'm pretty sure you can't... It's just for immersion or either i couldn't find a way to do it.
I guess it will be a feature that is yet to come, in combination with full telemetry. That's where Project CARS still completely sucks vs GT6. No chance to analyse the data or do I overlook something again? When I replay I can only find the "video" buttons for backward, forward, pause and play. But no way to get the telemetry shown like I can do whilst driving with pressing the control axis to left.

Speaking of telemetry. I've been looking for an explanation of what is actually at the telemetry hud. Does any of you know of a place I can find a description?

I do not find all of the information obvious.

Speaking of telemetry. I've been looking for an explanation of what is actually at the telemetry hud. Does any of you know of a place I can find a description?

I do not find all of the information obvious.
Amen to that. Especially the black line that is going up and down, what do the numbers show on the wheel. I just wish they would have put the same attention to detail in the manual/documentation than they put into the final product.

Amen to that. Especially the black line that is going up and down, what do the numbers show on the wheel. I just wish they would have put the same attention to detail in the manual/documentation than they put into the final product.

No black line on mine that I can remember but I am using PC version. There is a line graph over to the left that shows the FFB singal. the numbers on the tires are temperatures outter edge/center/inner edge

No black line on mine that I can remember but I am using PC version. There is a line graph over to the left that shows the FFB singal. the numbers on the tires are temperatures outter edge/center/inner edge
That's not the numbers I meant, I know how to measure those temps as I did myself on the track. I mean the other numbers next to it. The black line maybe is showing the compression / decompression of the dampers, not sure. Like I said, a manual would be nice to produce after 4 years of work

That's not the numbers I meant, I know how to measure those temps as I did myself on the track. I mean the other numbers next to it. The black line maybe is showing the compression / decompression of the dampers, not sure. Like I said, a manual would be nice to produce after 4 years of work

Do you mean the black lines that come from the tyres and swing about ?
My guess would be something to do with Grip and the G's each tyre is generating.

I highly recommend pCars Profiler for (PC only) from Tom Shane. Especially if you have a second monitor.
It will give you all the data you'll ever need for every lap as long as you have it running.
Just turn on shared memory in your options in Project Cars and you'll love pCars Profiler I promise.
http://www.tomshane.cz/profiler/

Back