G gamez4life Messages 90 Dec 22, 2010 #1 I want to race with a few mates but people keep joining how do i change it to private?
AApex86 Messages 192 Messages AApex86 Dec 22, 2010 #3 I haven't tried, but I imagine it would be private if you go to Community>Lounge. There should be a setting when you're creating the room.
I haven't tried, but I imagine it would be private if you go to Community>Lounge. There should be a setting when you're creating the room.
G guthrum Messages 3 Messages sangaya Dec 22, 2010 #4 AApex86 I haven't tried, but I imagine it would be private if you go to Community>Lounge. There should be a setting when you're creating the room. Click to expand... This. I go to Community>Lounge and setup the game. Then my friends go to Community, pick me, pick my lounge and join. Just a bunch of friends racing at that point. We've done it this way several times and have had no issues.
AApex86 I haven't tried, but I imagine it would be private if you go to Community>Lounge. There should be a setting when you're creating the room. Click to expand... This. I go to Community>Lounge and setup the game. Then my friends go to Community, pick me, pick my lounge and join. Just a bunch of friends racing at that point. We've done it this way several times and have had no issues.