Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Mar 19, 2015 #1 I have a doubt: I don't know how to change the font and the colour of the letter.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,515 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 19, 2015 #3 Harsk100 I have a doubt: I don't know how to change the font and the colour of the letter. Click to expand... What letter?
Harsk100 I have a doubt: I don't know how to change the font and the colour of the letter. Click to expand... What letter?
Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Mar 19, 2015 #4 Famine What letter? Click to expand... I mean the font and the colour of the letter that I write. And I would like to try to change the colour and font of the letter.
Famine What letter? Click to expand... I mean the font and the colour of the letter that I write. And I would like to try to change the colour and font of the letter.
M MrUnknown (Banned) Messages 2,534 Messages Ask me. Mar 19, 2015 #5 Harsk100 I mean the font and the colour of the letter that I write. And I would like to try to change the colour and font of the letter. Click to expand... MrUnknown [lol=color]lol[/lol] Click to expand...
Harsk100 I mean the font and the colour of the letter that I write. And I would like to try to change the colour and font of the letter. Click to expand... MrUnknown [lol=color]lol[/lol] Click to expand...
Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Mar 19, 2015 #6 Nevermind, just saw the message formatting. I'll try. Just a test 1 Just a test 2 Thanks for clarifying. Could you lock this thread, please? The question has been answered.
Nevermind, just saw the message formatting. I'll try. Just a test 1 Just a test 2 Thanks for clarifying. Could you lock this thread, please? The question has been answered.
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,973 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Mar 20, 2015 #7 For reference, complete message formatting options are available here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/help/bb-codes
For reference, complete message formatting options are available here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/help/bb-codes
BobK Premium Messages 7,020 Massachusetts, USA Mar 20, 2015 #8 Jordan For reference, complete message formatting options are available here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/help/bb-codes Click to expand... If someone doesn't wish to bookmark that link they can get to it by clicking on the F.A.Q, link at the bottom of every page, then the "Click here for message formatting codes" link under "Using the Forums".
Jordan For reference, complete message formatting options are available here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/help/bb-codes Click to expand... If someone doesn't wish to bookmark that link they can get to it by clicking on the F.A.Q, link at the bottom of every page, then the "Click here for message formatting codes" link under "Using the Forums".
Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Mar 20, 2015 #9 I thought that premium users could lock their own threads... Or can't they? I have doubts about it.
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,973 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Mar 20, 2015 #10 They can't, but there's no reason for this thread to be locked.