How can I get a new "friend" in my community area???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squibis
  • 7 comments
  • 545 views
Messages
116
Messages
Squibis
The first 7 people I added as friends automatically showed up in that community list, now when I try to add someone (even if they're playing GT) they don't show up.


I've even tried deleting someone that was already in that spot to see if maybe there was a limit of how many you can have in there, but that didn't work.


I also had a new "friend" send me a gift because I showed up in his community, and even after receiving it he still wasn't there.

:confused::confused::confused:


thanks in advance!
 
Are you sending them a friends request on the PS network. I have about 10-14 friends in the game.
 
Have you turned GT5 off and restarted it? When I add friends they don't show up on my community tab until I do that.
 
You have to restart GT most of the time. Sometimes simply reloading the GT Life homepage works, but isn't assured.
 
have tried all of that, been 2 days since one person friend'ed me even :(
 
ummmmmmmm, how else would I do that?

What I was trying to ask are you sending the friends request in-game or in the XMB menu? I have 2 friends that have not responded yet. If I scroll to the bottom of my list their name shows up as (Pending). Can you find their name in your friends list? you might have to resend it, also heard some people (not on GT topic) say that they get mail and stuff 3-7 days later. Might be something with the PS server.
 
well one sitting next to me just friended me, I showed up on his, and he never did on mine.
same internet connection so I guess it could be a PS server but it's just really odd...
 
Back