How can I get the 2J race car to use in Seasonal Races

United States
Virginia
Hi all. Many times in this seasonal forum that the 2J race car is the best car to use in several seasonal races but I cannot figure out how to acquire one. I've read that the 2J is a great car for making fast money & experience points, especially the 710 Dream Car race. I'm trying to get from level 39 to level 40 before GT6 comes out, so if anyone could tell me where to acquire the 2J or possibly even share with me I would really appreciate it. My PS3 name is chrisdittmer (same as here). Thank you very much in advance!!!

Hi all. Many times in this seasonal forum that the 2J race car is the best car to use in several seasonal races but I cannot figure out how to acquire one. I've read that the 2J is a great car for making fast money & experience points, especially the 710 Dream Car race. I'm trying to get from level 39 to level 40 before GT6 comes out, so if anyone could tell me where to acquire the 2J or possibly even share with me I would really appreciate it. My PS3 name is chrisdittmer (same as here). Thank you very much in advance!!!
Send me a FR, I have a 2J to share. My PSN ID is PopPop,

You can share or borrow glitch the one mentioned above to get one now but the 2J is available in the Used Car Department every now and then. Depending on which console you have, they show up fairly often or, like mine, very rarely. They can't be gifted either. They're good to have around, I think I have six, but they're 15 million each. Buy one every chance you get and try to have at least one with dirty oil, as in don't change the oil when you get it. On some TTs/Seasonals you can get a big boost if you run it on a dirty oil 2J (although some question the amount of boost you get.) Good luck!

Send me a FR, I have a 2J to share. My PSN ID is PopPop,

Just did PopPop. Thank you very much. As I've mentioned in other threads, I'm on full disability so when GT6 comes out I'll be able to play pretty much all day (aside from when I'm sleeping). Since I'll be able to play non-stop, I should get ahead and will hopefully be able to return the favor to you, Praino, Giulietta, and all the other cool people who have helped me out here. I really look forward to it. Thanks again!

Well, it took me a couple tries to get used to it, but once I did... Oh Lord that 2J is nothing short of IN-SANE!!! I started out at 600pp for the Cape Ring race of the 710pp Dream Car event and smoked the competition. I got from level 39 to level 40 in just a couple hours so thank you all for recommending this car, race, etc (and for kindly letting me borrow the 2J).

The only problem I'm facing now is that I want a 2J of my own! If anyone has an extra that they'd like to donate, my charity will happily, and gratefully accept your donation:-). Obviously I'd be willing to trade anything my garage for a 2J of my own. I don't even know how to trade but I've read about people doing it so I assume it can be done. I doubt anyone wants to trade theirs, but if I'm wrong please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be your GT6 slave when it comes out. As I've mentioned in previous posts, I am on full disability hence I should have plenty of time to get ahead in GT6. With this, I hope to repay all of you who have so helpful with experience, cars, etc when GT6 is released.

Thanks again and I hope to see PS3 Friend Requests from any and all you. Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Well, it took me a couple tries to get used to it, but once I did... Oh Lord that 2J is nothing short of IN-SANE!!! I started out at 600pp for the Cape Ring race of the 710pp Dream Car event and smoked the competition. I got from level 39 to level 40 in just a couple hours so thank you all for recommending this car, race, etc (and for kindly letting me borrow the 2J).

The only problem I'm facing now is that I want a 2J of my own! If anyone has an extra that they'd like to donate, my charity will happily, and gratefully accept your donation:-). Obviously I'd be willing to trade anything my garage for a 2J of my own. I don't even know how to trade but I've read about people doing it so I assume it can be done. I doubt anyone wants to trade theirs, but if I'm wrong please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be your GT6 slave when it comes out. As I've mentioned in previous posts, I am on full disability hence I should have plenty of time to get ahead in GT6. With this, I hope to repay all of you who have so helpful with experience, cars, etc when GT6 is released.

Thanks again and I hope to see PS3 Friend Requests from any and all you. Have a GREAT weekend!!!
while that rode a israre beast itis available from the UCD

I .went to http://gt5cars.net/users/sign_in. and signed up, synced my UCD 's,then stuck the 2J in my wishlist and the site accurately predicted when the 2J became available to purchase. When you get close just cycle through the b license venues (1-5) no need to do the test just pass through. The 5 venues causes a complete UCD redfish (all new list). 5 is an easy number to keep track of.

It can take a long time to show up in the UCD and we might be well into GT6 before it does. If you go for the UCD route make sure you've got 14 million in the bank when it does. There are less legitimate ways to get one. Google "GT5 borrow glitch" or "GT5 birthday ticket". It's also a prize in one of the B spec events. There is a limit on the value of cars you can gift and the 2J exceeds it by a long way.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll definitely look for it in the UCD but if I don't find it I can always borrow it from many cool people. Plus once GT6 comes around I probably will have a much different wish list as one of you pointed out. Thanks again guys!

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll definitely look for it in the UCD but if I don't find it I can always borrow it from many cool people. Plus once GT6 comes around I probably will have a much different wish list as one of you pointed out. Thanks again guys!
Hi. Add my psn - free_styler786
I have a glitched honda civic ticket that's actually a 2j race car. More than willing to gift it to you. Cheers

Hi. Add my psn - free_styler786
I have a glitched honda civic ticket that's actually a 2j race car. More than willing to gift it to you. Cheers

Oh man. That's way cool of you. I will definitely send you a FR today. Thanks a ton bro. IOU one bigtime!

Does anyone have a tune for the 2J with the PP maxed out and using Racing Hard Tires (since RH Tires is the best you can use in any of the seasonal races)? I'm currently using Mr Praiano's tune for 600pp which is awesome as his tunes always are. Also I've seen a couple tunes for 650PP which I will try, but it looks like the 2J can do 675PP or more. I'm sure that 650PP is probably more than enough to win any of the appropriate Seasonal races, but I think it would be fun to see what the 2J can do with the PP set at its highest and tuned optimally for max speeds.

Obviously this isn't something I need for any reason. It's just sounds like another fun way to kill time till December 6th when all of us will literally have to be dragged from our PS3's to stop us from playing more GT6. I can't wait!!! Wake me up when UPS rings the doorbell...LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gtpflag:

Hey Chris. If, for any reason, Goggas Honda ticket doesn't work, try & get a 1970 ticket from someone & recycle it 'til you get the 2J. I gave my last one away last week & didn't bother duping it... :(

I can send you a 1967 ticket though, where you can get its sister car, the Chappy 2D. Not as fast, but great fun... 👍 PSN: Rhinoafrica

Hey Chris. If, for any reason, Goggas Honda ticket doesn't work, try & get a 1970 ticket from someone & recycle it 'til you get the 2J. I gave my last one away last week & didn't bother duping it... :(

I can send you a 1967 ticket though, where you can get its sister car, the Chappy 2D. Not as fast, but great fun... 👍 PSN: Rhinoafrica

Thanks very much for the offer but I received the 2J from Googa yesterday and am everything went nice and smooth (but please still send me a FR on PS3 to chrisdittmer so I hopefully return the favor when GT6 comes out). Thank you to the many people who offered to let borrow their 2J, and all the folks who offered to give me a 2J. It's so rare, yet nice to see so many helpful and generous people in one place.

Also, I'm going to post a question in the Q&A section later tonight and will put the link here after. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/looking-for-feedback-on-car-seats-that-are-sold.290605/

Long story short I'm hoping to get some feedback on possibly buying one of the "car seats" that are available to use in conjunction with a wheel and pedals. So I would definitely appreciate hearing opinions from anyone who has tried or owns one of these seats. Take care all!

Last edited:
I'll send FR later. :) I have a Playseat & DFGT wheel combo & I must say that even with a relatively OK back, I find that after a long stint in the seat, when I get up, my back hurts for a bit. So I reckon that something with a lot of support would be crucial for you. Get some medical advice, maybe? 👍

I'll send FR later. :) I have a Playseat & DFGT wheel combo & I must say that even with a relatively OK back, I find that after a long stint in the seat, when I get up, my back hurts for a bit. So I reckon that something with a lot of support would be crucial for you. Get some medical advice, maybe? 👍

Thanks Jay. Although my back is a big problem, the worst pain comes from Intercostal nerve damage that occurred during my first fusion surgery (incompetent surgeon). The pain gets worse when I stand or sit up, and is best when I lay down flat or at an angle greater than 90 degrees. So any seat where I'm able to lean back some would be great, like in my real car (I have a G37 Coupe, though it's nowhere near as cool as the one made by High End Preformance in GT5:)).

Again, thanks for the feedback and I'll likely be asking more about your Playseat in the near future if you don't mind.

Latest Posts

Back