I am at work and will be leaving in a couple hours to get GOW and COD3. Some of you have a lot of knowledge about these things so I figured I would ask here. Do I need special cables or is there a way to just plug it right in?
She has a cheap tv and I think 360 games would look much better on my 19" monitor. Monitor-Acer AL1914 AB Black 19" 8ms LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 500:1 0.294mm Pixel
I just think this is a cheaper alternative to buying another HDTV.
Oh wow its really that easy?! Thats perfect thank you. I would guess it should look a lot better on my monitor than her regular tv.
Dang 1360 x 768
I will have to figure something out with the sound. Hmm maybe I will hook my other surround sound to her 360 with the optical cord. 2 surround sound systems in the living room with the other 360s and tvs.
Thats another great idea. I will have to look into that too. I have so much electrical crap in my house I am sure I can figure out something. 2 surround sound systems, 5 tvs, 2 computers, 2 xbox360s, 2 PS2's and the list goes on and on.
I am outta here in 2 hours for my mini vacation. Cant wait!!!
Thank you for the help. We got it working and she really loved how it looked on the 19" monitor. It doesnt look as good as my HDTV but I messed with the settings and got it close. She also had a set of computer speakers all to herself. 👍
Is there such a thing as HDMI to DVI?? Because I want to do the same with my 19" LCD when I get a PS3..... or is VGA enough to give an ok picture, I would prefer DVI...