How can I Make Sense of the New Flickr Format?

• Thread starter GTRacer22
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTRacer22

photographer and racing enthusiast
Premium
United States
New Jersey
CWM_GTRacer22
This is just frustrating. The new format doesn't allow as easy of a process of uploading a photo to this forum, and its annoying. @MoMo PeeZero gave a tip earlier about how you have to change it to another language besides English which is annoying. First of all, I don't know French. Second of all, it's annoying :lol: So, does anybody have a better way than changing the language and translating it, or no?

This is just frustrating. The new format doesn't allow as easy of a process of uploading a photo to this forum, and its annoying. @MoMo PeeZero gave a tip earlier about how you have to change it to another language besides English which is annoying. First of all, I don't know French. Second of all, it's annoying :lol: So, does anybody have a better way than changing the language and translating it, or no?

i havent used to old style very much so i really cant compare the old one with the new one, but i dont know why there would be any difficulty creating links for posting the photos here in the new style ...

i make them this way ...

screenie.jpg

i havent used to old style very much so i really cant compare the old one with the new one, but i dont know why there would be any difficulty creating links for posting the photos here in the new style ...

i make them this way ...

View attachment 134341
Thanks I'll try that! I just don't know what the buttons mean. One is the link, but I have no clue what the other two do. I guess one is the BB Code and the other is... Something. :lol: :cheers:

Thanks I'll try that! I just don't know what the buttons mean. One is the link, but I have no clue what the other two do. I guess one is the BB Code and the other is... Something. :lol: :cheers:

first one is a direct link to your pic
the < / > one creates html to an iframe
but yes we over here need the third one which creates bbcode :)

and to get to the page with all the links to all the sizes you go via

"..." > download / all sizes > view all sizes

first one is a direct link to your pic
the < / > one creates html to an iframe
but yes we over here need the third one which creates bbcode :)

and to get to the page with all the links to all the sizes you go via

"..." > download / all sizes > view all sizes
I wasn't sure what one I needed for the BB Code, so thanks again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back