How can i play PS2 on LCD mon. with my TV box???

  • Thread starter Thread starter tony1013
  • 2 comments
  • 1,599 views
Messages
21
Dear all expert,
I had tried with my newly brought Compro U700 without success.
How can i play PS2 on LCD mon. with my TV box??? Please tell me in detail as i am confused with the technical name.

Thank you very much!!!

:?::help::crybye:
 
Dear all expert,
I had tried with my newly brought Compro U700 without success.
How can i play PS2 on LCD mon. with my TV box??? Please tell me in detail as i am confused with the technical name.

Thank you very much!!!

:?::help::crybye:
I think you need to be more specific in what you have, what you want to do, and what problems you are experiencing.

For instance, if all you want to do is play your PS2 on your LCD monitor, then just plug it in directly to the monitor... unless it doesn't have a composite, S-video, or component input. If it doesn't you can either get an adapter or video switcher that supports one of your monitor’s inputs.

I don't know that much about the Compro VideoMate Action U700, other than that it is a USB TV tuner/video capture box, and should work fine with the PS2 through either of its composite or S-video inputs.

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer?

http://www.comprousa.com/New/en/contact2.htm
 
I use a TV card with AV input to play it on my LCD PC monitor..... and the quality is very poor... its funny because the TV quality is excellent but the singal comming through AV is rubbish..... I dont know if there is an easy way to go from PS2 to VGA...
 
Back