You can also "force" the use of one or various cars from that list in online rooms.
Not that I am aware of. I don´t even go that far, I just want to know how can I get more cars into the recommended list.What do you mean by this? Is there a way to select what cars are on the recommended list in an unrestricted mode online room ?
What are the coolest, fastest of the 52
I'm mad about this to. Any car we receive or unlock should be available in arcade mode from then on. Its not the case. I have to favorite each and every vehicle. Plus its the custom tuned version and not the stock version, and you can't change the cars color like the other ones in arcade only. It sucks. Hoping there is a patch for it but its not likely. (PD, if your reading this, PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN)