How can I upload more than 1 track to GT5.com?

Messages
533
Messages
cooldawn | GTP_Vincent_Vice
Messages
cooldawn
So I've created quite a few tracks using the Course Maker over the last week or so and I'd like to publish them on GT5.com. Did the first one no problem but now I get a pop-up message saying:

'Online selection is full, nothing else can be added.'

What am I doing wrong or is one the limit?
 
Limit one. Yes, it is stupid. GT5 <> Logic.
 
So I've created quite a few tracks using the Course Maker over the last week or so and I'd like to publish them on GT5.com. Did the first one no problem but now I get a pop-up message saying:

'Online selection is full, nothing else can be added.'

What am I doing wrong or is one the limit?

DP decided that it should be nearly impossible for us to share anything, so consequently they made some really daft decisions here. We can share a maximum of eight photos, which is a third of what FM3 lets us share, as I recall. They allow us to share zero replays, which is a shame. They allow us to share just one Course Maker track, which is a joke. Then, we can only share stuff with our friend list rather than with millions of GT5 players throughout the community, which is just a crime against humanity.

Yeah, one track is the most you can share. Send a letter to DP thanking them for this.
 
Thanks guys.

This is completely daft. I've got in to this quite deeply so I'd love to share my creations and try out other peoples tracks. PD are mean.

I guess they'll increase the number in an update to GT5.com somewhere down the line though, right? I mean in pure Top Gear fashion...'How hard can it be?'

:lol:
 
DP decided that it should be nearly impossible for us to share anything, so consequently they made some really daft decisions here. We can share a maximum of eight photos, which is a third of what FM3 lets us share, as I recall. They allow us to share zero replays, which is a shame. They allow us to share just one Course Maker track, which is a joke. Then, we can only share stuff with our friend list rather than with millions of GT5 players throughout the community, which is just a crime against humanity.

Yeah, one track is the most you can share. Send a letter to DP thanking them for this.

Who is DP ?
 
PD's alter ego, the one responsible for all that is wrong and unholy in GT5. But I know if I could load up my GT5 pictures to my Fm3 storefront I would in a minute.👍
 
Back