How can I use my cars on another system?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Master Gator
  • 2 comments
  • 438 views

Master Gator

(Banned)
Messages
12
United States
United States
I want to go to my brother's house and use the cars from my garage to race the cars he has. Use to be in the older gt's I could just plug my memory card into slot 2 and it was that simple. How do I use my cars to race my brother in arcade mode on his system?
 
Make your PSN account (the account you use with your GT6 savefile) on his Playstation, login on that account when you are at your brother. Backup your savefile onto USB, copy it in your PSN account on his PS3 and voila.

EDIT: Oops, my mistake, you cannot race the cars from his account against your cars from your account on one PS3 (then you need to go online to do that!), only use your stuff on his PS3 with this method. What you want is not possible at this moment in GT6.
 
So I guess it's only possible if we do it online? That sucks because I prefer to play my games with the person sitting on the couch next to me instead of 2 blocks away.
 
Back