How can you pit in tracks that don't have a pit area?

  • Thread starter Thread starter D00msday
  • 9 comments
  • 1,162 views
Messages
492
United States
Florida, U.S.
Messages
JojoOfTeDoomsday
This has been in my mind for quite a while now...

In an online/arcade race that requires one or more pit stops for tires and or fuel, there are some tracks that do not have a pit area. Such as Top Gear Test Track, Special Stage Route 7, London, and maybe a few others.

Has anyone been in an online/arcade race at any of these tracks and had low tire wear and or low on fuel? If so, how did things turn out?
 
Last edited:
I've never tried a race this long on a track without a pit. I'm guessing you can't pit.
 
I would assume everyone would be driving around at 50mph. Except the pro who brought the prius.
 
I'm wondering the same thing, hope we get an answer soon.
 
I would assume that the game doesn't let you have tire wear and fuel consumption on those courses.
 
You must simply just conserve. And buy comfort hards.:sick:
 
We had an online race at London the other night, and the tyres were wearing out as normal. You just have to make sure you don't wear them out before the end of the race.

All of the endurance tracks in A-spec have pits though.
 
Back