How can you tell how you're Bobs match up against each other?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bonker
  • 7 comments
  • 967 views
Messages
83
Messages
captgoodvibes
Is there a way to view Bobs side by side and get race performance specs? I don't think I can really tell which is a good driver compared to the others. I generally pick a driver arbitrarily. The 'Drivers' view doesn't really lay it out beyond a general idea as far as I can tell.

Edit: Aww hell! I farged the title grammar
 
One way to test that, would be a remote race with the same level Bob vs Bob in the Nascars, since the Nascars are all the same, it will come down to the Bob.
 
Statuses will also affect the outcome.
 
I am researching the same question as OP, I believe it boils down to Bob's Experience level. I hosted a race this morning, 2 laps on the Nur, and the (well, mine, lol) outcome was directly proportional to driver experience, imo. My driver was quite new, even though my Bspec jumped from 5 to 19 in two days from "doing nothing", my Bob only raced for no more than a dozen races. The veteran Bobs dominated the pack.
 
Well, I decided to save my Bobs with colors I liked and bagged the rest to create some n00bs. Not the best idea but the two I saved will hopefully win some endurance races for me in the next few days. I need the Lexus for the ASpec German Touring championship. I hear I can win it in the 4 hour Ring race...
 
One way to test that, would be a remote race with the same level Bob vs Bob in the Nascars, since the Nascars are all the same, it will come down to the Bob.

I wouldn't say I only comes down to the bob in Nascar...
If lvls aren't too close, you're right.
But if the lower bob can keep up, Nascar can be a lottery... Get in the draft at the right moment and good things can happen, even if the guy in front is better.
 
Back