??? How Come ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Old Geezer
  • 11 comments
  • 481 views
Messages
2,354
United States
Bastrop, TX
:D How come there's no race for the "Little Racers" w/around 300 hp stock??? Cars like the Clio Sport Racer(yeh I know it has it's own series), the Autobacs MR2, the Spoon S2000, the C-West Razo Silvia & maybe more??? I've driven each just a little & they all seem to handle well but are way outclassed by the other racers. They might be fun to race against each other w/unlimited tuning but NO HP upgrades except an Oil Change. Any Thoughts???...UB57:D
 
That would be cool, because i have gotten rid of a few of those cars since i have modified street cars that cost less and run faster so why should i hold on to a car that could get me 50,000 credits plus if i can't use it for much. :cool:
 
:D Hi Jokerman,
My thoughts exactly, if I knew how to set up a League for these things I'd do it. I'm sure there are others out there who'd like someting different than running their F-1s or LM Racers all the time!!!...UB57
:D
 
In fact, I'm really disappointed with the specs on the race series in general. Same JGTC cars, same tracks, over and over. Whynot a small bore series for 2.0-2.5 litre racers? And a separate big bore series? And an British-only, German-only, real American-only series? Four Doors only?

There are 200 cars in GT3 and you really only are required to drive about a dozen of them or less. I think it should be more diversified by series rules.
 
It would actually be great if a setup of GT, GT3, Prototypes, and so on so forth wouldbe made for each level. Like start the beginner series of races with maybe a GT league for three or four race series to complete the mode, then GT3 and JGTC for normal and proffesional with the prototypes and f1. That would make more use of the cars.
 
You could always goto arcade/single race/hold L2+R2 on HARD mode = pro mode (tire wear) 10 laps :D
 
:D Excellent Idea Miata 13B!!! Been a while since I did any Beg. or Amateur races, but I don't remember EVER seeing cars like the C-West or Spoon S2000 as competitors. What a waste!! Do remember the Autobacs MR2 being a pest though!! Always thought they'd goofed up the graphics on the C-West car (like Opel "Caribra") in that the Logo is reversed on one side of the car. Then I saw a foto of the real car & that's how it is!!!...UB57
:D
 
:D Hi "RER",
Man I thought you'd really hit on something!! Tried a couple of different tracks & only got Road Cars as competition & not much of that. Oh well, Thanxs anyway. Probably doesn't belong here but just found out (@ another Forum) about "Bigfoot" sitting in a tree on Trial Mt, & now I find myself looking for him EVERY LAP!!! Just what I need, another distraction!!!...UB57
:D
 
Ok, you have to tell me about bigfoot in a tree.


I love these GT300 class JGTC's. Well the Clio and Spoon S2000 race cars aren't JGTC, but if they were they would compete with JGTC's GT300 class.


PS, if you just got a wheel and you are having difficulties drive the Spoon S2000 Race Car. The handling outweighs the power by an insane margin. You can get out of ANY situation with that car.
 
I actually just raced the Polphony Digi with an SS with super slicks tonight and pulled a 1'55.437 tonight. on Lap 4 had a sweet over take against the Mustang SVT on Tokyo II during the long left hander on the back of the course going counter clockwise. It was an inside outside inside pass. Looked excellent in the replay. If I get my Sharkport working properly I'll post that lap. Just running a stock car besides wheels, it makes for a ton of fun. I think I will try the next of three races in that series with a Z28 or another under estimated car.
 
:D To 12 Sec. Civic:

Looks more like a Baboon or Chimp w/baby on it's back to me. Running Trial Mt in the normal direction he's on the dead tree right before the second tunnel. But if you run Clockwise he's NOT!!!:irked:

Thanx for the Spoon Racer hint, but I've only EVER driven with a wheel. Have NEVER driven any car with a thumb controller in my 45 years of real life driving experience, too old to start now!!! Thanx again...UB57:D
 
I’d say they could take away the random price car and make it so that you can select your price car, but lock the car you used so that if you want the other price cars you need to enter it with different cars.

OK… when you have all four price-cars the race is open to all the cars (in specs) again, just for thaws how need to make money or race it again with there favorite car.
 
Back