How comes some of the tracks are barely in the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MontoyaOT
  • 11 comments
  • 1,238 views
Messages
5
I'm lvl 24 now and have not raced at Cote or London circuit once. It seems like just repeats of Madrid and Trial Mountain and Grand Valley.

Also there has not been any races that require a pitstop and none that have been raced in the rain or at night.

Why are these features not more included in the game? :dunce:
 
Last edited:
Im lvl 24 now and have not raced at cote or london circuit once. it seems like just repeats of madrid and trial mountain and grand valley.

Also there has not been any races that require a pitstop and none that have been raced in the rain or at night.

Why was these features more included in the game? :dunce:


Formula GT has rain, and as for tyres and fuel, Wait till Lvl 25 for Endurance Events...
 
I don't get this either. I think about 3 of the extreme events have rain, though it's not guranteed in the race and doesn't rain every time. It's silly, why would they waste an amazing feature like this?

As for track selection, Cote and London appear once or twice (but thats it) and SSR7 isn't used at all. Other than that, it's back to arcade or practice mode I'm afraid...

As many, many people have pointed out, this game is in desparate need of some more events.
 
Why should we have to wait? I've got my licenses, why can't I just race like I bought the game for, not jumping though hoops?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I kept having to do Cape ring :ouch:

I only remember seeing Indy road course once in A spec in the FGT race
 
Im lvl 24 now and have not raced at Cote or London circuit once. It seems like just repeats of Madrid and Trial Mountain and Grand Valley.

Also there has not been any races that require a pitstop and none that have been raced in the rain or at night.

Why are these features not more included in the game? :dunce:

Beginner Series
3 races
Suzuka East (9 laps)
Tsukuba (8 laps)
Grand Valley East (8 laps)
2 races
Autumn Ring Mini & Reverse (6 laps)
Madrid Mini & Reverse (6 laps)
1 race
Autumn Ring (3 laps)
Cape Ring Inside (3 laps)
Clubman Stage Route 5 (3 laps)
Eiger Nordwand (3 laps)
Fuji Speedway 2005F (3 laps)
London (3 laps)
Trial Mountain (3 laps)
Cote d'Azur (2 laps)
Deep Forest (2 laps)
La Sarthe 2009 (1 lap)

So even at beginner you race Cote and London - as often each, noticeably, as Trial Mountain which you cite as being raced endlessly. Trial Mountain doesn't occur at all in Amateur or Professional, while London does twice (Festival Italia, British Lightweights).

Incidentally:


AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
The tracks used as often as a blue moon are Indianapolis Road Course (once in an actual race) and Daytona Road Course (once or twice). SSR7 is the GT5 variant of Rome Night, which was seldom used in GT2 it could have been considered a mirage.
 
There are a few that are not used at all. Lemans no chicanes, Monza no chicanes, several of the reverse variants and of course Indy road course only shows up in the FGT race and the seasonal Challenger race.
 
There are a few that are not used at all. Lemans no chicanes, Monza no chicanes, several of the reverse variants and of course Indy road course only shows up in the FGT race and the seasonal Challenger race.

The fact that they aren't used makes me think there will be added series and events.
 
Monza no chicane is used, as well as Le mans no chicane, dunt remember which but I do remember racing there.

SS11 tho isnt used at all.
Some reverse neither I think like DF and Tokyo
 
as well as Le mans no chicane, dunt remember which but I do remember racing there.

Beginner, World Classic Car.
 
Wow, I'm sorry. Didn't realise I was taking an English exam on this forum.
 
Back