How did I miss this forum?!

• Thread starter tyl0r_r
  • 5 comments
GTP_tyl0r_r
Well I've been here a couple of months now but I guess I glossed right over this sub-forum. Anyway, I am a new Canadian member playing Prologue until GT5 comes out and/or I can get a pc capable of decent gaming. I've been playing GT since the first one but only with a wheel since last month. I use the DFGT and while I love it I'm thinking I might upgrade when GT5 comes out. I just built my own collapsible wheel stand today and will post pics of it in the appropriate forum pretty soon, too.

In my short time here I've already improved by a lot thanks to the strategies, tips and tunes floating around. I'm still not at the point where I'm confident enough to join the GTP registry but I can see the day on the horizon.

Other games I'm into are Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet all for multiplayer, and the first Dirt game is turning out to be pretty fun about 20% of the way through it so far. My psn is tyl0r_r so add me if you play any of those (and obviously GT) especially!

See you on the track!

Welcome, Mr. Gas Brake Turn Spin Crash!

You are hereby obligated, as a new(er) member and a Premiumite to post no fewer than 2 AUP approved images here. ;)

Enjoy your stay! :cheers:

Hy tyl0r_r,

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your visits here like I do...
C U on the track maybe...

Back