I was play on my gt4 and I did the euro hot hatch tourament and there was ford focus rs and I when to the amerian showroom and there it was ford so can some one tell me why they are allowed amerian cars the euro hot hatch tourament
To put a real world focus on that (pun intended), why can Audis race in the ALMS? Audi isn't American.you can also race with an acura-infiniti-lexus on any of the japan racebut one thing I dont understand is why can I race the viper gts-r in the All Japan GT Championship?
If it was the JGTC, then the viper would not be eligible.
you can also race with an acura-infiniti-lexus on any of the japan race![]()
Acura, is owned by Honda, and Honda is a Japanese car. Acura technically is a Japanese car, it's just made here in the USA.
Same thing with Infiniti, it's owned by Nissan, which is a Japanese car.
K, but Toyota's are built in the states, AND contain a higher content of American made parts than the new Mustangs.
K, but Toyota's are built in the states, AND contain a higher content of American made parts than the new Mustangs.