How did you do this weekend in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoCal Senator
  • 18 comments
  • 1,285 views
Messages
538
United States
Pensacola, FL/USA
Messages
SoCal_Senator
This turned out to be a pretty good weekend for me racing.

Friday: started as 32/36. Golded ALL the rally events, and I suck on dirt!

Saturday: Did some b-speccing and FGT searching (no luck still). Bought a few cars, up to 300 different ones, got the colorful trophy. Also smashed my C4 up enough to get the fallings parts and rollover trophies too. Did A Spec Suzuka 1000K--frigging rain.

Sunday: Tsukuba 9 hours in A spec--Man that's a lot of driving. Running the LE Mans 24 hour in B spec now. Currently at 35/(almost) 38.

Boo Yah!

How'd you do?
 
all golds in liscenses, b spec and special events excepts the sebastain vettal challenge , from 40% trophys to 80%
 
All I did was drive my Mini Cooper S '05 aroundEiger for hours on Saturday. And id the Indy 500 in B-Spec. 31/30, almost 32/31.

Nothing really accomplished... still having trouble getting the dirt rally on advance.
 
I ejected it from the Playstation and inserted Midnight Club: LA. I then ejected it and shoved it in the drawer after it froze for the umpteenth time. I then turned off the television and walked out of the room to finish my homework. :P
 
finally got a level 12 ticket only to accidentally LOAD the last save from my thumbdrive instead of saving my last one to it...

lost a couple days worth of work, at least...
 
toymdngn
finally got a level 12 ticket only to accidentally LOAD the last save from my thumbdrive instead of saving my last one to it...

lost a couple days worth of work, at least...

I feel your pain on that one. I lost level 31&32 in A spec, 35 in B a week ago that way. And about a million bucks too. Argh!
 
I'm gonna drift my cars on Eiger, just like how it was back in GT5P ;)
 
Got to 40 a-spec, and won the Collector trophy- have 1047 cars now WOOHOO :)
 
Friday: Fallout: New Vegas.

Saturday: Did some challenge laps in the Toyota GT-One at Nordschleife/Laguna Seca for a racing league. A bit more New Vegas.

Sunday: Driven several LM Race Cars (e.g. Zonda) at Nordschleife. Hot laps at Nordschleife and Laguna Seca. More New Vegas.

I don't bother grinding since I keep procrastinating :P I hope PSN comes back up soon -- the Lightweight Challenge is my #1 grinding event.
 
My PS3 did B-spec grinding to lvl 32, me out for coffee till late afternoons.
 
Got gold on all licences and done the special events gold up till the grand tour
 
This turned out to be a pretty good weekend for me racing.

Friday: started as 32/36. Golded ALL the rally events, and I suck on dirt!

Saturday: Did some b-speccing and FGT searching (no luck still). Bought a few cars, up to 300 different ones, got the colorful trophy. Also smashed my C4 up enough to get the fallings parts and rollover trophies too. Did A Spec Suzuka 1000K--frigging rain.

Sunday: Tsukuba 9 hours in A spec--Man that's a lot of driving. Running the LE Mans 24 hour in B spec now. Currently at 35/(almost) 38.

Boo Yah!

How'd you do?

Keep about 5,000,000CR spare for when PSN comes back online (if it ever does :nervous:), then buy the FGT from the Online Car Dealership.
 
Rubber-banded to lvl 40 a-spec and 20 mil credit while working in the yard and playing with my Wife.
 
NFSCARBON1
Keep about 5,000,000CR spare for when PSN comes back online (if it ever does :nervous:), then buy the FGT from the Online Car Dealership.

I have kept that as a minimum for the last few weeks, and know I can get it in the OCD when it comes back. I remain hopeful it will pop up before then so I can finish the Extreme series and then use it in the 24 hour A Spec (yes, A Spec :groan:). The X2010 is just not fair to use. I have all the other endos done in A Spec.
 
I purchased over 30 cars including the elusive (for me at least) Sauber Mercedes Race Car! 👍 I had been looking for that car for over a month!
 
nothing but grinding for me in Bspec and training a new Bob "C.Mulder". Searching for the elusive Formula GT in UCD with no luck too...........
 
I have kept that as a minimum for the last few weeks, and know I can get it in the OCD when it comes back. I remain hopeful it will pop up before then so I can finish the Extreme series and then use it in the 24 hour A Spec (yes, A Spec :groan:). The X2010 is just not fair to use. I have all the other endos done in A Spec.

I'm waiting on the 'in race saves' that Kaz promised before even attempting half of the endurance events. I just don't have the time to do it.
 
I was playing PC, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Dawn of War 2 Retribution and Sins of a solar empire, while my Racdrivers were grindig in B-Spec. Every time i died, every match and after every planet conquered i started a new race on Indy.
I bought nearly 150 standard cars since the PSN is down and tuned a couple of them, now i got almost all my 200 slots for favourites filled with tuned standards and one of my X2010 badly needs repairs.
 
Back