How did you feel When...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 10 comments
  • 1,005 views
Messages
1,973
United States
Florida - USA
Messages
Flsurffisher
You started closing in on level 40 and actually achieved it? I'm currently 33-A and almost 39-B and am really starting to get amped! Starting to focus on getting B-40 and really paying attention to the amount of XP earned. Acheiving Platinum is starting to enter my thinking. Really excited, really stoked, want to find as much extra time to put it to get there!

For those of you who've already done it how did you feel when you started approaching it and got it?

For those also approaching it for the first time how do you feel as you're getting closer?
 
So, you're confident about golding the Vettel challenges? Platinum is off my radar coz of that bugger. Bronze will have to suffice...:indiff:
 
Felt great getting there but do wish i could have 'prestiged' lol
 
You started closing in on level 40 and actually achieved it? I'm currently 33-A and almost 39-B and am really starting to get amped! Starting to focus on getting B-40 and really paying attention to the amount of XP earned. Acheiving Platinum is starting to enter my thinking. Really excited, really stoked, want to find as much extra time to put it to get there!

For those of you who've already done it how did you feel when you started approaching it and got it?

For those also approaching it for the first time how do you feel as you're getting closer?

Did'nt feel any different to me. Its a game you will get over it :):)
 
Ever taken a really huge dump?
 
If you play the game you will get there. No excitement in that.
 
I'm almost there as well! A and B spec are both 37. I've golded everything besides the X1 challenge, I REALLY wanted to platinum this game but it's impossible to get that thing with a DS3 :banghead:. But I'm proud that I've golded everything else with a DS3:gtpflag: because I am a "noob" at this game.
 
You don't get anything for reaching level 40, so meh. I was expecting at least a semi-decent prize car.
 
You make a lot of threads.
 
Back