How do I access gt community website?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PMS_GTM
  • 4 comments
  • 650 views
Messages
15
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So, im wanting to upload some decals and have followed all the instuctions. Ie. Finally going on sport mode and I had a few races.
I go back to the community website, sign in and im still getting the message saying iv not used sport mode etc.
Does this take a few days to sort out or something?
Google was of no help, so hopefully someone else has had this issue.
Cheers
 
I know what page to go to, but i am getting this message...
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2018-06-23-10-18-53.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-23-10-18-53.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 20
I know what page to go to, but i am getting this message...
Do you have multiple PSN IDs and are you signing in with the right one?
 
Its working now, all my info was right after triple checking. Thanks for your help.
 
Back