How do I compare hot lap times with various cars?

• Thread starter Tyger
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
UK
ReTyger
Although I'm nearly up to 2000 posts on gtplanet I still feel like such a noob where it comes to Forza and think I must be missing a ton of options somehow.

I am running hot laps of the Top Gear full circuit with various cars to compare them, yet when I look at leaderboards it will only ever show the best time in the current car, when I toggle to "Favourites".

Surely there is some way of having a table of all of my times with different cars, for comparison? Or do I need to set the cars as "Favourites", and if so, how do I do this?

Thanks in advance!

Although I'm nearly up to 2000 posts on gtplanet I still feel like such a noob where it comes to Forza and think I must be missing a ton of options somehow.

I am running hot laps of the Top Gear full circuit with various cars to compare them, yet when I look at leaderboards it will only ever show the best time in the current car, when I toggle to "Favourites".

Surely there is some way of having a table of all of my times with different cars, for comparison? Or do I need to set the cars as "Favourites", and if so, how do I do this?

Thanks in advance!

One of the worst changes T10 ever made to the forza series was removing the local leaderboards from FM2. To answer your question, the only way to compare in FM4 or 3 is with either a pen and paper or record them yourself in excel or similar...........stupid, i know.

Thanks, perhaps even more mystifyingly, it doesn't even remember the best time for the car you are in, merely the best so far in that class. So yeah, Excel it is then!

Back