How do I configure the buttons on my Fanatec CSR-E‽

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonboy1066
  • 7 comments
  • 603 views
Messages
403
Messages
UKOG-jonboy
Messages
jonboy1066
Been playing GT6 for 6 weeks now and love it, only ventured online today and got chatting to some old mates, and we got talking about button config for flashing lights, using wipers etc.

I didn't even know that was possible, so I checked out the options and there's no sign of a Fanatec choice in the wheel list to config buttons to do this...

Has anyone worked out how to do it please‽
 
I'm pretty sure I just configured the controller buttons and it worked on my fanatec GT2.

but I'm not sure if the CSR has lights to show what button is what.
 
Thanks for that. I'll give it a go...

You're right the buttons on the CSR-E don't light up but I'll work something out.

Cheers
 
Hmm doesn't seem to be working...

I've tried controller options and the Thrustmaster options but nothing yet...

Any other ideas?
 
Hello,

I've got a CSR-E too... The PS3 sees it as a G25 (maybe G27 can't recall which one) so just change the buttons on that. It takes a little bit of trial and error as the corresponding buttons are different.
 
Thanks I'll give that a try.
 
wierd ; ( i have it too :D love it ( with th V2 motors and 757+ firmware )) it is seen on my ps3 as a DFGT standard; i tried at the time to map the keys on the G27 but only th mapping on the DFGT took effect. wich is actually better than the G27 as the bottons are so much easier to map ;)

...

cheers
 
Back