Operation Ivy Messages 76 Turku Mar 24, 2014 #1 I did it exactly like the tune says but I only get 1ft off the ground at most. The pics are like 5ft off the ground
I did it exactly like the tune says but I only get 1ft off the ground at most. The pics are like 5ft off the ground
KinLM Messages 2,027 Azle, Texas, USA Messages GTP_KinLM Messages KinLM Mar 25, 2014 #2 Operation Ivy I did it exactly like the tune says but I only get 1ft off the ground at most. The pics are like 5ft off the ground Click to expand... I have no idea what you're on about. What tune? What aids? Which 500?
Operation Ivy I did it exactly like the tune says but I only get 1ft off the ground at most. The pics are like 5ft off the ground Click to expand... I have no idea what you're on about. What tune? What aids? Which 500?
Operation Ivy Messages 76 Turku Mar 27, 2014 #3 http://www.team-shmo.com/GT6tunes/Fiat/Track/Fiat-500-R-72.php I can do it with any RUF but it doesn't work with the fiat No aids except skid control
http://www.team-shmo.com/GT6tunes/Fiat/Track/Fiat-500-R-72.php I can do it with any RUF but it doesn't work with the fiat No aids except skid control