How do i do nascar in arcade

  • Thread starter Thread starter G36E
  • 4 comments
  • 464 views
Messages
411
Canada
Toronto
Messages
G-36E
Is there not any way to do NASCAR only in arcade mode?
Everytime I choose a NASCAR all the the other cars are like cars from le mans
What's the point of having NASCAR and PD brag about it if you can't even enjoy it properly
I don't want to play the a spec NASCAR series so dont tell me about that
 
Can someone please tell me quickly
 
Can someone please tell me quickly

I think NASCAR was just a bullet point on the box to say they have it.
I don't think you can actually race it?
 
If you want competitive Nascar racing, you need to go on line and join a Nascar room.
The only other way is in practice mode and all the cars are the same as your's
 
If you want competitive Nascar racing, you need to go on line and join a Nascar room.
The only other way is in practice mode and all the cars are the same as your's

What he said... You need to go into Practice Mode and do a One Make Race.
 
Back