How do I do this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4_Rule
  • 11 comments
  • 720 views
Messages
6,447
Hey guys,

Have this been answered already?

I was wondering how do I have a link on my signature that shows up as whatever I want it to be, not the link? For example, if I wanted to have my signature linked to 300mph club, and have it show up as "member of the 300mph club" how would I do this?

Edit: some people have signatures like mine down there that says "member of the 300mph club" and it actually links. That's what I want to do.
 
GT4_Rule
Hey guys,

Have this been answered already?

I was wondering how do I have a link on my signature that shows up as whatever I want it to be, not the link? For example, if I wanted to have my signature linked to 300mph club, and have it show up as "member of the 300mph club" how would I do this?

Click on the "Insert Link" button in the editor (the one that looks like a globe with a pair of binoculars underneath it) and follow the instructions there.
 
You write (without the spaces between the [ and the texts) [ url=link here ]300 mph club[ /url ].

- EDIT - Am I late or something? :p
 
OK, thanks a lot guys. Big help.

Now, the next one is a question.

How do I get the color variation of the same car (for example, the Nismo 400R)? Because I've done the Japanes '90s championship quite a few times already and all I get is the black one. I've seen someone from the Photo section drifting with a white 400R. Do they give out different color variation of the same car?
 
White 400R?? They never made one to my knowledge, you have a link of this picture?

If you want another colour you have to win the car again in the same race and you may bet a different colour.
 
Thats a Yellow Nismo 400R, the whole photos colours have been washed out so it appears white.
 
Yep, VIPERGTRS01 has go it spot on, it's a black and white picture with the contrast changed to make the yellow look white instead of grey
 
Oh, I see.

But still, its a yellow 400R, and they don't let us buy that car, and I want the red and the yellow one, but all they seem to give out is the black colored one. Or is it just coincidence that they were all black when they awarded me the car?
 
Just coincedence. Do the race over again and you'll eventually get the color you want. Me, I got a silver one from that race, but I want to do it over again so I can get all the color variations. I loves me some Skylines.:sly:
 
fangorn_forest
Just coincedence. Do the race over again and you'll eventually get the color you want. Me, I got a silver one from that race, but I want to do it over again so I can get all the color variations. I loves me some Skylines.:sly:

okie~ thanks dude!
 
Back