How do I download online multiplayer on Dec. 25, if it's only on the Japan PS3 store?

• Thread starter euro323i
  • 11 comments
clouseau1
clouseau1
I have already purchased the GT 5 Prologue import, but how is anyone in the US going to download the online multiplayer on X-Mas day? Will I have to create a Japanese account to get into the Japanese PS3 store? Maybe I overlooked a thread regarding this?

It will be Free so you would log into ur Japanese account go onto the store and click download .... that or the game will auto update to latest version

Downloading the online update, we'll have to wait and see. I would hope Prologue would notify you of updates, but surely some helpful person across the globe will help us with it, and post it in this thread if there's anything we have to do on our end.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback......As you mentioned, I have created a japanese account, so hopefully it will not be hard to figure out how to download the online multiplayer addition when it becomes available hopefully sooner than later!! Thanks, euro323i

Well 99% says that the game will auto update, do you imagine the hassle if it doesn't? I mean seriously this is pd we're talking about and this is their (if you don't count GT4 online beta) first online experience so they better have their base product set really well for updates.

So i guess it will just do like warhawk "blabla 1.x has been detected, click here to update" blah :P

Well 99% says that the game will auto update, do you imagine the hassle if it doesn't? I mean seriously this is pd we're talking about and this is their (if you don't count GT4 online beta) first online experience so they better have their base product set really well for updates.

So i guess it will just do like warhawk "blabla 1.x has been detected, click here to update" blah :P

We don't even know if the interface isn't in the game allready to begin with, for all we know the game allready has it but it's disabled waiting for their servers to go live.

Either way, time will tell... I trust PD will have something kickass. I hope that PD will allow us to host your own server so we don't have to play on japanese servers or just something that related to the buddy list :)

I can't wait for christmas :D

It will be Free so you would log into ur Japanese account go onto the store and click download .... that or the game will auto update to latest version

Guys, PLEASE do not use "Japanese" as an abbreviation for "Japanese". I realize that some of you are too young to know the difference, but for a lot of people, "Japanese" is every bit as bad a word as "n*gger".

So please, just expend the 2 extra calories to type the whole word out, OK? I mean after all, there's a sticky right at the top that says Read This: Do not use the term 'Japanese'. It's not rocket science, is it?

Guys, PLEASE do not use "Japanese" as an abbreviation for "Japanese". I realize that some of you are too young to know the difference, but for a lot of people, "Japanese" is every bit as bad a word as "n*gger".

So please, just expend the 2 extra calories to type the whole word out, OK? I mean after all, there's a sticky right at the top that says Read This: Do not use the term 'Japanese'. It's not rocket science, is it?

You dont even need the extra 2 calories! JPN will do nicely!

it's pretty clear that PD already has a system implemented for updates through the game seeing as we get GT-TV movies, news, or also how they updated the cars in the demo through the game, i'm 100% sure it will update on the 25th when you start up your game.

Back