Hi, I just got a copy of gt5 and so far so good. Last time I played this game was version 1.
We were playing with some friends in the vs mode (split screen) and noticed two things.
1) no cockpit view..
2) no way to enter drivers name. My friends and I enjoy playing against each other and would like to create an "account" for each one of us to keep track of scores or wins. I noticed that the default name of the second driver is my username + 1. is there a way to change that?
We were playing with some friends in the vs mode (split screen) and noticed two things.
1) no cockpit view..
2) no way to enter drivers name. My friends and I enjoy playing against each other and would like to create an "account" for each one of us to keep track of scores or wins. I noticed that the default name of the second driver is my username + 1. is there a way to change that?