How do I find "race buddies"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter akira2501
  • 4 comments
  • 557 views
Messages
115
Messages
akira-2501
Hi, I'm new to online GT5 and I'm looking for people to race with with comparable skill level.
How are you guys using the directories of user ID s?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124668

Like most players I have my own definition of what a “fun” race and I'm looking for like-minded individuals.
 
I would suggest actually posting what you consider fun (karting, super-cars, rally), what tracks you like etc. and people will get back to you on here. Or you could browse through thread in the Online Racing forum and maybe there will be a series that you think is fun and you could join.

Good luck.
 
Thanks for the tip, will do.
That was kinda my question; how do I browse this information from other racers?
Is there any way in-game or on-forum?
 
There is a sort option on the left when you first go online, but I dont think it is very specific. I know you can sort by track though.
 
Hey Akira, Everyone on that list is always looking for new and fun people to race online.
It's a great resource, I just added a whole bunch of people and invited them all to race and after a while you build up a good group of likeminded racers!
Also displaying a psn ID couldn't hurt :)
 
Back