- 2,022

- Denmark
- bombe32
I am no expert at all, that's why I'm asking you 
I have a couple of problems, probably they are all cause by the same thing, what it is I don't know.
I'm using a WIRED connection, NAT type 2.

I hope that some of you have suggestions to what may cause my problems.
Thank you,
bombe
I have a couple of problems, probably they are all cause by the same thing, what it is I don't know.
*If I host a lobby, nobody can connect to the lobby. Their auto-message won't be typed before they are disconnected again.
*IF people can join my lobby, they can't make car setting changes, change car or change the various settings as TC and tyres without being unable to go to the track.
*I can join most lobbies. But if there are more than 8 people, I have the problems in point 2 OR all cars will stop when I go to track and I will have to leave otherwise I get disconnected when race starts.
*IF people can join my lobby, they can't make car setting changes, change car or change the various settings as TC and tyres without being unable to go to the track.
*I can join most lobbies. But if there are more than 8 people, I have the problems in point 2 OR all cars will stop when I go to track and I will have to leave otherwise I get disconnected when race starts.
I'm using a WIRED connection, NAT type 2.

I hope that some of you have suggestions to what may cause my problems.
Thank you,
bombe
Last edited: