How do I get a Formula One car?

Messages
23
Messages
jerryaldaz@yahoo.com
So I got to Formula GT in B-Spec mode, still level 16 in A-Spec, and well I don't wanna pay 10,000,000 for a Ferrari Formula One car (which by the way, is the only one I found)

Do i get one later on in the future A-Spec races or must I purchase it?
 
You need a Formula GT from the Used Car lot I believe it's about 5 mil.
The only time I saw it I was 70k short of getting it, went and did a race for the money, and it was gone.... Never seen it since, so switched to B spec while I wait =P
 
I havent came across one yet but yes you need the Formula Gran Turismo
 
Just a formula gran turismo in the used car lot. Goodluck finding one. They are rare
 
You will need to be level 24 to buy the FGT car and you will need just under 5 mil.
 
I have the F1 2007 Ferrarai an the Polyphone Digital Cup Formula Gran Turismo. I didnt buy neither 1 of them, but cost me 7.8m credits, not bad.
 
I have the F1 2007 Ferrarai an the Polyphone Digital Cup Formula Gran Turismo. I didnt buy neither 1 of them, but cost me 7.8m credits, not bad.

7.8m credits for repairing them?
 
Just checked the Used Car Lot and the Formula GT is there!!! Only thing is I'm only a rank 22:( Thats craptastic. This is the first time i've seen it in my lot and I can't purchase it because of my level??? Does the used car lot working on the day system like GT4?
 
For each race event, 6 new cars will apear on Used dealerships, this is also for time trial. I beleive

So for a championship of 5 races, 30 new cars, and good luck, i waited a week for the Formula GT before it came avaible again
 
It's here somewhere, but I don't have time to find the post.
Here's the short version:
Go to license test B1 and click on it as if you were going to do it.
Then click out . Then scan through test 5
Each time you do this, there will be 6 new cars in the lot.
So by doing it 5 times, there will be a full lot of new cars.
Took me 9 cycles for the Formula GT to show up.
It's 4.88 million credits.
 
It's here somewhere, but I don't have time to find the post.
Here's the short version:
Go to license test B1 and click on it as if you were going to do it.
Then click out .
Then scan through test 5
Each time you do this, there will be 6 new cars in the lot.
So by doing it 5 times, there will be a full lot of new cars.
Took me 9 cycles for the Formula GT to show up.
It's 4.88 million credits.

What do you mean "scan through test five"? I need the car now too.
 
He means press the right arrow to go to next test till you get to B5 from B1
 
I've tried the B license skip trick countless times, but no FGT... It's horribly stupid that they didn't simply put it in the GT car lot.
 
Yeah, you have to enter B-1, but not do the test.
Once it loads, you exit out.
Then arrow through to B-5
Repeat 5 times, then go to Used Cars.
Like I said, I had to do it 9 times.
I posted in that thread, the Formula GT can up right after
The Audi R8 showed.
Once I completed the FGT Championship,
I then did the Indy 500. Without even setting it up, my
B-Spec driver lapped the field 7 times.
Next time, 9 laps.
Third time 11 laps .
Each time making huge gains in Leveling him up to 32.
After a wash and oil change he's racing the 4 HR.
This game has some serious issues when you can enter that car
in that race.
 
Well that's my mission for the weekend then! I'm level 21 at the minute and have 1.5 million. Time to hammer the Daytona supercar event until 'like the wind' is unlocked then hammer that until I'm both experienced and rich enough to then cycle the car list till I'm the proud owner.
 
It took me three hours of cycling through the license tests to get the FGT to show up.
 
I cycled the license tests (takes roughly 3 1/2 minutes to B1-B5) for 4 hours straight per day for one week. Last night was my one week mark, and I finally got it. I immediately buy it and oil change it only to have my PS3 Bluray drive fail on me during the first race with it (background music stopped playing, then controls stopped responding, and ps3 goes click bzz click bzz). Now it can't read the disc lol. I conclude the FGT is a curse.
 
I finally got mine last night after 25 minutes of scanning through the license test. My formula gt showed up right after an Audi r8 Le mans and the fgt is blue with a price tag of 4.8 mill. I'll post a picture in a bit.
 
I saw the Formula GT yesterday, I had 5mil but I was only lvl 23 :(
 
Here it is, she's beautiful and I finally got her after 567 days. :yuck: Hope you guys like the picture, it's my first one so far.

2d9wluh.jpg
 
what's this cycling thing you guys are doing in order to have a certain car show up in the used section? can someone explain how to do this.
 
what's this cycling thing you guys are doing in order to have a certain car show up in the used section? can someone explain how to do this.

Go back a few posts and you'll find it. The part about going through B1-5 to change the days in the Used Car lot
 
what if my a-spec is level 19 and my b-spec is level 24, can i stlil by the formula GT? or does my a-spec level need to be 24?
 
Ugh. I've been working on this for three hours now and it hasn't shown up yet. :-\
 
Man thanks for posting pic, I see that there is actually hope, I'm level 30 now, been cycling car lot since level 26 nearly four days ago, and still no joy, was going to give up, but I see now that the FGT is actually in the game, Unicorn of unicorn cars, the rarest thing on the game... more so than the X1, I really can't wait to finally get my hands on one!!!!.........
 
Back