How do I get the end of race data?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tidyboyx
  • 2 comments
  • 678 views
Messages
46
Messages
Tidyboyx
Started an online league website last night with my mates and (30 lap race round Deep Forest - was epic!). At the end of the race I had to save the replay then watch the whole race to get everybodys fastest lap times and position etc - Is the a quicker way to do this as in the replay you don't seem to be able to fast forward through to the end. Oh and if anyone is interested in participating let me know there a few positions left at the moment. I'll post a link to the site if anyone is up for it.
 
Unfortunately, no. I go through the same thing with the races I run. We did long(ish) endurance races from La Sarthe and the Nurburgring, each of which lasted more than 90 minutes. If you're not quick enough to snap a photo at the end of the race, you have to sit through the entire replay. It's maddening. Once I left it running to take care of other things and came back to find I was too late and missed the end of the race and the replay had restarted and was on lap 2. ARGH! Had to wait and hour and a half again. I REALLY hope PD addresses this in the next update. FF/RR buttons on the replay would help. And a 'skip to results' option would be better still.
 
Yup totally agree mate that's exactly what happened to me last night I took a picture on my phone on lap 28 of the 30 in the replay as a test then because the car cam was on me when I crossed the line it reset - I was furious as I'd sat there for 45 minutes when I could have been racing! And it was 2 in the morning and I had to work today! Never mind fingers crossed they fix it asap eh!
 
Back