H HeroPride Messages 85 Nov 27, 2010 #1 How can I get the ft-86 concept car? How do i win it? EDIT: Oh my, I am sorry guys for making a useless thread. I found out my answer in the main forums. Thank you Delete this thread if you want to.
How can I get the ft-86 concept car? How do i win it? EDIT: Oh my, I am sorry guys for making a useless thread. I found out my answer in the main forums. Thank you Delete this thread if you want to.
JACK_GTR Messages 404 Messages jack_GTR Nov 27, 2010 #2 win the Fr challenge in beginner races....got mine in matte black
N nioxic Messages 253 Nov 27, 2010 #3 JACK_GTR win the Fr challenge in beginner races....got mine in matte black Click to expand... i got mine in blue!
JACK_GTR win the Fr challenge in beginner races....got mine in matte black Click to expand... i got mine in blue!
DingoDile Messages 563 Nov 27, 2010 #4 FT-86 is one of the best cars I`ve seen in a game ! from physics to details ! JACK_GTR win the Fr challenge in beginner races....got mine in matte black Click to expand... I got a yellow one ! is the color random ?!
FT-86 is one of the best cars I`ve seen in a game ! from physics to details ! JACK_GTR win the Fr challenge in beginner races....got mine in matte black Click to expand... I got a yellow one ! is the color random ?!
Bounkazz Messages 830 Afghanistan Nov 27, 2010 #5 DingoDile FT-86 is one of the best cars I`ve seen in a game ! from physics to details ! I got a yellow one ! is the color random ?! Click to expand... No you get the sme color everytime... Yeah, it's random, obviously...
DingoDile FT-86 is one of the best cars I`ve seen in a game ! from physics to details ! I got a yellow one ! is the color random ?! Click to expand... No you get the sme color everytime... Yeah, it's random, obviously...