sxboyd
Premium
- 94
- GTP_SeniorL8R
- Maybe one day - PS rules
I live in the great Northwest and have seen only one GTP label. I have been a member for quite a while, but have not been a really faithful reader/poster. I do enjoy the threads now and especially like the attitude with which you guys approach the game - clean, fair racing and heavy competition.
I am solid gold in GT 5 (as well as GT4 and GT3). I enjoy helping others get through the racing and I love a good, clean race. How many of you guys (neuter) live in the Northwest US/Southwest Canada (probably some full west coast)? Maybe we can get together on some of the venues to do some serious racing without the punters and rail/fence riders.
I look forward to it. I would be proud to wear the GTP label, too.
Thanks,
sxboyd
I am solid gold in GT 5 (as well as GT4 and GT3). I enjoy helping others get through the racing and I love a good, clean race. How many of you guys (neuter) live in the Northwest US/Southwest Canada (probably some full west coast)? Maybe we can get together on some of the venues to do some serious racing without the punters and rail/fence riders.
I look forward to it. I would be proud to wear the GTP label, too.
Thanks,
sxboyd