How do I keep my garage separate from other users??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jav
  • 4 comments
  • 720 views

Jav

Messages
9,765
United States
OrlandoFL GMT-5
Messages
GTP__Jav
Hello everyone! Thank's for looking in here! I just wanted to know if there's a way of keeping my garage separated from other users on my PS3?? I just don't like my guests screwing arround with my settings and wearing down my cars... Is it possible??
 
Tell them to "favorite" the cars they want to drive, then go to Arcade Mode.
 
Take the power cord out of your PS3 and hide it when you're not using it?;)
 
Create another account for your friends, brothers whatever. Or back up your game on a flash and reload it after they are done.
 
Yeah give each person that uses your PS3 a different account, then they can tweak and wear down they're own hard-earned cars. ;)
 
Back