How do I leave a Chat/track room without leaving game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Databyter
  • 4 comments
  • 688 views
Messages
2
Messages
Databyter
Probably a stupid question but I'm new to GT5 and new to PS3 also.

I even googled it before I came here.
I tried the live races for the first time tonight but shortly after I realized my tires were gone so I wanted to leave the track and do some maintenance, none of the controller buttons offered me that choice.

The PS3 button only offered leaving the entire game.

Any help appreciated.

Databyter
 
Circle button/X button combo usually brings you back a page, but from online rooms and the seasonals, you get kicked back all the way to the main GT Life screen. It's most annoying, and nothing you can do about it, it's the way it is.
 
I tried the live races for the first time tonight but shortly after I realized my tires were gone so I wanted to leave the track and do some maintenance

Do you mean online races?

In race you could do a pit-stop and tyres will be changed. After the race the tyres will be set to new ones automatically.

Oil-Maintenance can't be done while you're in an online lobby :( so you would have to quit the lobby and do maintenance in gt-auto before you re-enter the lobby.

Hope that answers your question.
 
when your on track before racing starts. you can press start and go back to lobby and change your tyres and so on...
 
Lol thanks for all the replies, The Start button was what I was missing. I was playing in a dark room and using the "feel" system to try to press all the buttons I could find, somehow I missed the "start" button which brought up the exit icon.

Noob mistakes are fun.
 
Back