Online B-Spec raced give a lot if friends borrow it. Its almost like every credit is 1xp. I had over 200 000 every day and I got around 170 k exp. The most Exp is probably at the Dream Car championschip or formula GT, Im not sure. There is a list of it somewhere here.
Yep thats true. I'd only do it with a X1 though, if you use new drivers with a same car as the competitors, you loose. I let my new bobs do a 60 lap endurance @ Grand Valley in a 809HP R34 GT-R and they became 3rd LOL. I was sporting and I didnt do it for the money though. I wanted to raise my R34'S HP by making miles. 809 is max -_-.
when psn is up again have your friends drive your bobs in remote races,you'll have to share them but I have a BOB thats lvl 34 and has won me about three million just from remote racing
Just keep moving up. As soon as you gain a new level go to the races on that level. Sorry, but the Endurance races offer the most XP. Somthing like Laguna Seca 200K or the Indy 500 are only 2.5 hrs, but yield a lot of XP for the Bobs.