How do i move a decal that i created on to a new car?

• Thread starter gfMemo92
  • 8 comments
Please don't tell me that it can't be moved to another car.

For instance. I created a decal on a Lamborghini Diablo. I want to move that decal i have on to a Corvette Stingray. Just how do i do it? I see no options to group the layers into one set. I see no option to transfer decal on to a new car. AND i know people create decals separately because i see them all the time on the upload section. HOW do i separate the decal so that i can transfer it to the Corvette.

Please someone help. Ive spend like 5 hours. I stayed all night.

AND i know people create decals separately because i see them all the time on the upload section.
They're created outside the game, as .svg files, then uploaded.
Please don't tell me that it can't be moved to another car.
If nobody can do that, nobody can answer your question...

Tppphhh really? Come on. Even Black Ops 4 has an option to copy decals and transfter them to different weapons.

Oh well. I guess i won't be spending time on the livery then. Its time consuming. It took ME 5 hours to created a really detailed DECAL just so that its permanent to one car. I mean come on man ...

Tppphhh really? Come on. Even Black Ops 4 has an option to copy decals and transfter them to different weapons.

Oh well. I guess i won't be spending time on the livery then. Its time consuming. It took ME 5 hours to created a really detailed DECAL just so that its permanent to one car. I mean come on man ...
If you create something on a car inside the game, it's specific to that car. If you create it outside the game - which you have much more freedom with and control over - and convert it to SVG, you can upload it and use it on any car in the game.

We have a thread full of SVG requests, and a bunch of helpful members who will convert files for you (though there are limitations).

Because that's how it's done in this game. It's not a complex or time consuming process if you just want to collect decals from online and use them. Making them yourself is a whole different can of worms.

Take a shot of it on the Diablo, upload it here, and perhaps someone can make an svg of it for you.

Can uploded svg decals be edited in the game? Cause i want to apply lost detail.

What do you mean by "edited"? You can change the color, that's all, as far as I know. Make another svg with the lost detail and add it as a new layer

Latest Posts

Back