How do i paint my used car ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gr8_dane
  • 10 comments
  • 866 views
Messages
9
I've been playing GT4 (Japanese) for a few hours, and I still havent found a place where I can get a new paint job for my used car. The GT Auto place only offers Car Wash, Oil Change, Wheels and Spoilers.

Am I missing something ? :indiff:
 
I don't know if it is in the game.

But I have a feeling it isn't.
 
No aftermarket paint in GT4

[edit]Yes donbenni, I'll keep making assumptions like that...
 
Damn. That would mean that used cars are only available in the colour that they appear on the list with.
 
akak
WHAT!!!!! so if you buy a new car can you still choose the colour?

If you go to a dealer right now in real life and order a car can you get whatever color it comes in? yes...

If your looking for a used car and they only have say...blue in that car...can you order any color? No...
 
Ceyvme
If you go to a dealer right now in real life and order a car can you get whatever color it comes in? yes...

If your looking for a used car and they only have say...blue in that car...can you order any color? No...

like in gt2?
 
Ceyvme
If your looking for a used car and they only have say...blue in that car...can you order any color? No...

thats why there are places to get your car painted :dunce:
 
I would assume you can still choose the color of a new car. I'm not surprised that there's no paintshop, but I am a bit disappointed. Hopefully the rare cars are available in good colors now and then.. if I get a nasty one, I can sell it and buy/win a new one later.
 
Back