How do I post pictures to Facebook from my PS4?

• Thread starter zorrofox
  • 2 comments
Scotland
Provence
Hi folks. I've got myself hooked on the livery editor and scapes and I'd like to share my images on Facebook. When I try to do that I get a message saying something about allowing the Playstation network app within Facebook. Where is it?

Any help understanding this would be most appreciated. I think I'm getting a tad too grey for all this connectivity.

Hi folks. I've got myself hooked on the livery editor and scapes and I'd like to share my images on Facebook. When I try to do that I get a message saying something about allowing the Playstation network app within Facebook. Where is it?

Any help understanding this would be most appreciated. I think I'm getting a tad too grey for all this connectivity.
Hi, I've shared a few times on Facebook.

From memory, the first time I did it I had to connect and sign into it through the PS4.
When I hit the share button after taking a photo, the PS4 gave a prompt with 3 options (?) I think, Youtube, Facebook or Twitter??
I selected Facebook and it asked if I wanted to link it to the Playstation..I accepted and had to tick a few boxes as to who will see my posts, friends etc...

Hope this helps a bit mate. :)

Hi mate. Sorry I've taken so long to get back to you and thanks for responding. I've been away with work and couldn't check but I have now and the only share option I get is to share with me. Very strange.

Back