silvia_s13_love Messages 1,131 Oklahoma Messages TwistnItSideways/ silvia_s13_lover Dec 17, 2010 #1 well the question is in the title. Ive been trying to put my replays on here.can anyone give me like a tutorial or maybe some tips. thanks much
well the question is in the title. Ive been trying to put my replays on here.can anyone give me like a tutorial or maybe some tips. thanks much
A AzzKiKr1979 Messages 31 Messages AzzKiKr1979 Dec 17, 2010 #2 You need a capture card for your PC or something like that to record the gameplay. Then upload it to youtube.
You need a capture card for your PC or something like that to record the gameplay. Then upload it to youtube.
W WDjango Messages 32 Messages dtracing33 Dec 17, 2010 #3 Capture card? I simple recording with my Ipod nano lol from the replays , and if you have a youtube account u can upload from your pc.
Capture card? I simple recording with my Ipod nano lol from the replays , and if you have a youtube account u can upload from your pc.
andy63 Messages 266 Messages ghoztmazta Dec 17, 2010 #4 WDjango Capture card? I simple recording with my Ipod nano lol from the replays , and if you have a youtube account u can upload from your pc. Click to expand... please explain how.
WDjango Capture card? I simple recording with my Ipod nano lol from the replays , and if you have a youtube account u can upload from your pc. Click to expand... please explain how.
W WDjango Messages 32 Messages dtracing33 Dec 17, 2010 #5 Ipod nano recording in mp4 I looking at replay across the tv and capture. Simple way , of course you need to hold the camera . Other easiest way I dont know recently.
Ipod nano recording in mp4 I looking at replay across the tv and capture. Simple way , of course you need to hold the camera . Other easiest way I dont know recently.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,139 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Dec 17, 2010 #6 This is a page I made a while ago. It's out of date now, but you get the idea http://www.davidanderson.org.uk/record.htm I currently use a Hauppauge HD PVR to make my videos. Link to my videos in sig. And locking this as putting videos on youtube does not concern GT5 in any way.
This is a page I made a while ago. It's out of date now, but you get the idea http://www.davidanderson.org.uk/record.htm I currently use a Hauppauge HD PVR to make my videos. Link to my videos in sig. And locking this as putting videos on youtube does not concern GT5 in any way.