How do I reach Le Mans 24 hours fast?

• Thread starter Silas2001
  • 2 comments
Denmark
Denmark
Hi

I had buy GT5 because I want to play Le Mans in 24 hours (I couldn't do it in GT6)
But how can I reach it fast. I had read that you need to go to level 35, but can you play it in single player without go to level 35, becues it will take long time.

I haven't got the game, before tomorrow or Wednesday, so I don't know how to do.

Not sure if its permitted to be said here still although the game is oldish so I will go out on a limb and take my chance. If you are on a older version of the game you could just use a program like garage editor and just make yourself level 35 or whatever you want. If you can't do that you have a long grind ahead.

Edit: Limb instead of limp

Last edited:
If you have the DLC then you could use the X2011 or XJR-9 to get through the events without restrictions very easily, as you don't need to go through every event to get to LV35 (you'll need to be on the latest version to install them), but if you don't then you could still update to the latest version which gives you the GT86 which is good for most of the beginner events with some tuning, then use prize cars from there until you hit 35

Back