How do i reply while in online mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jameskwondo
  • 6 comments
  • 662 views
Messages
35
Messages
jameskwondo
I feel like an idiot for asking but when someone sends me a friend request i don't know how to answer it any other way than quitting the game, going to main menu and to my messages and then reply. BUT i know there must be another way because i have sent messages during online play while in a room and a few came back almost instantly. So what gives? Sorry to ask what is most likely an elementary GT5 question but i tried and could not figure it out. :(

Thx for the help.

JKD
 
By the way any other cool tips for navigating, inviting friends to play etc....welcome thx again in advance.

JKD
 
you can do the same thing without quiting the game
 
nevermind I read your post to quickly
 
This is not relevant to gt5 directly but rather ps3. On the controller press the button between start and select.
 
Cauchy
This is not relevant to gt5 directly but rather ps3. On the controller press the button between start and select.

Hmm. Ok. So I can bounce out reply and bounce back w o losing my place? I'll give it a shot thx.
 
Cauchy
This is not relevant to gt5 directly but rather ps3. On the controller press the button between start and select.

Your the king! Thx brutha. Works.
 
Back