L LeMansIndy500 Messages 105 England Messages LeMansIndy500 Oct 1, 2012 #1 I've downloaded and installed the new DLC cars but how do I make them available to use in game? Sorry if this has been asked before.
I've downloaded and installed the new DLC cars but how do I make them available to use in game? Sorry if this has been asked before.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,511 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Oct 1, 2012 #2 One example of each will be in your car delivery truck thing. For more, buy them from the dealerships.
One example of each will be in your car delivery truck thing. For more, buy them from the dealerships.
quavers Messages 198 UK Messages zombe127 Oct 1, 2012 #3 if Famine is wrong(when was the last time that happened?Seriously?)then on the main menu on the far right is Downloadable content then install and do what Famine said. MEOW
if Famine is wrong(when was the last time that happened?Seriously?)then on the main menu on the far right is Downloadable content then install and do what Famine said. MEOW
L LeMansIndy500 Messages 105 England Messages LeMansIndy500 Oct 2, 2012 #4 Thank you both. Turns out I hadn't done the DLC installation from the main menu for this and for the Motegi track pack either!
Thank you both. Turns out I hadn't done the DLC installation from the main menu for this and for the Motegi track pack either!