Hey guys,
I've been playing GT4 for a little while now and managed to collect lots and lots of nice and cool cars. Most of them are heavily tuned. However when I want to play in the Arcade Mode, the tuned cars are not available. I still have access to all (or most) of the cars that I won/acquired, but unlike the GT3 I can not seem to figure out a way to "load the garage", thus I can only race those cars in their un-tuned, stock versions.
Does anyone have an idea? I'm sure it's fairly simple, just something obvious that I am missing. Thanks!
I've been playing GT4 for a little while now and managed to collect lots and lots of nice and cool cars. Most of them are heavily tuned. However when I want to play in the Arcade Mode, the tuned cars are not available. I still have access to all (or most) of the cars that I won/acquired, but unlike the GT3 I can not seem to figure out a way to "load the garage", thus I can only race those cars in their un-tuned, stock versions.
Does anyone have an idea? I'm sure it's fairly simple, just something obvious that I am missing. Thanks!